From the United States to Europe, York Wallcoverings can be found all over the world. Recognized for its great people and high engagement work environment, we welcome hard working and innovative leaders to join our growing organization!
York Wallcoverings is America's oldest and largest producer of wallcoverings and peel & stick wall decals, sold domestically as well as in over 80 different countries. We have been operating for more than 120 years, and are proud of our global product footprint and our greatest asset – our employees! Headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, we're a design-to-manufacture company, specializing in wallpaper and wall décor, selling beautiful products created by our own talented and creative people.
- Great benefits. We work aggressively to keep health care costs controlled and affordable. We have a special, lower premium cost for employees participating in certain wellness initiatives.
- Challenging, craftsperson or artisan-based jobs that give you a chance to grow and demonstrate your abilities.
- A great work environment, where people work well together and treat each other with respect and care.
- A place where rewards are based on your contributions and opportunities are afforded to those with initiative.
We employ a wide range of workers, including production roles, design jobs, and support staff:
- Press Helpers
- Manufacturing Associates
- Warehouse Associates
- Finishing Associates
- Maintenance Technicians
- Graphic Designers
- Studio Stylists
- Assistant Stylists
- Customer Service Associates
- Accounting Professionals
- Account Representatives
- And many others . . .
Our Core Values
We call them the 5 C's:
- Approaches every interaction with honesty, integrity, and trust
- Strives to do what is right
- Upholds and models the total set of values
- Personally invested in the company's values and goals
- Passionate about our ownership in the company's success
- Responsible with the company's resources, treating them like we would our own
- Works well with others to achieve our common goals
- Treats others respectfully and as partners
- Recognizes the value of others by encouraging and helping them succeed
- Makes the safety and well-being of others his/her primary concern
- Regarded as a good listener with an open mind
- Is receptive to the ideas of others
- Shares knowledge appropriately
- Takes personal responsibility for communicating clearly and effectively
- Works to provide a memorable customer experience, both with internal and external customers
- Anticipates and provides what the customer expects, including design options, product, and service quality
- Strives to find ways to meet customer requests, not reasons why s/he can't
- Interested in joining our team? Please see a listing of our current open positions below. Applicants should send a resume to email@example.com noting the position(s) being applied for.
Base requirements for consideration:
- We require all employees to have a high school diploma or GED, with some jobs requiring higher levels of education
- All offers extended are contingent upon a satisfactory background check
- We are a drug-free and tobacco-free company
- We are an equal opportunity employer
We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with a disability, provided it does not create an undue hardship on the company. Employees and applicants who feel they need a reasonable accommodation should direct such requests to the Human Resources Department. Upon receipt of an accommodation request, the Human Resources Department will meet with the individual employee to discuss and identify the precise limitations resulting from the disability and any potential accommodation(s). Personnel from the Human Resources Department, in conjunction with the other individuals who have a need to know such information and who assist in the accommodation process, will determine whether any proposed accommodation is feasible. The Company will engage in a good faith interactive process with the employee or applicant to decide on an appropriate and effective accommodation, if possible.
Medical information provided during this process is maintained confidential. The Company will take reasonable precautions to protect medical information from inappropriate disclosure. Managers and other employees have a responsibility to respect and maintain the confidentiality of employee medical information. Anyone inappropriately disclosing medical information is subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.